Sunset ~ Watercolours

 

Sunset Watercolours

In this post, I've compiled a couple of mini-watercolour paintings I made over the past week; they all depict sunsets during various phases and from different landscapes.


1.  Right before Dusk ~ My favourite out of all these paintings, shows the sun just about to set behind the lakeside mountain... and it's a full moon night too!







2. Late Evening ~ This painting shows the beginning of the sunset, when the sky just begins to to change colour to a yellow-orange hue; the birds are returning to their nests for the night.






3. Sunset on the Horizon ~ One of my favourite views at the beach - watching the sun set on the horizon. It looks like the sun's plunging into the ocean, as the sky turns a bright pink and orange while clouds float around.







4. Rocky seashore ~ This watercolour and colour pencil piece shows a sunset as viewed from a headland lined by a rocky coast.





Do make sure to leave a comment on this, or any other post because I'd love to receive some honest feedback on my work so I'll know where to improve! Also in the comments, let me know what sort of articles you'd be interested in reading and if you'd like to see some posts with tips for writing or painting... thank you!

~ Mridini 



Comments

Check out these popular posts!