Getting Creative

                                                        Getting Creative 

Today I'm sharing some more of my artwork, in a 'theme-less' post. An important thing to do while sketching or painting is to add your own spin to it, even when you're referring to someone else's work, and that's what I've tried to to with these 3 pieces.


1.  Still unsure what this should be called (!) , but it's an ancient Arabian city (inspired by Aladdin) carved inside the moon. (I referred this from the internet)


2. Rainbow Rose. Seen in artificially coloured roses only, and I thought it would be interesting to do something different from everyone's' first thought of a 'rose'.




3.  Dot-painted-mandala. This form of painting originated around the 1970s, first observed being used by an aboriginal Australian settlement called Papunya. I've tried to put an Indian spin on it, using glittery paint on a black background.



Also, don't forget to check out my next post, where I'll put up pictures of a larger dot painting mandala of the same design on a canvas!                         

                                                                                    ~ ♡ Mridini

Comments

Check out these popular posts!